CPS Energy Mission Road Power Plant

This project involves rethinking the use of a 250,000 square foot decommissioned power plant currently owned by CPS Energy housed in an historic 1920's industrial style structure. This adaptive reuse project envisions a commercial / residential mixed use development designed to meet the needs of the community and preserve a part of South San Antonio's past, while creating a new life for the building.

Douglas Architects, Inc. is providing feasibility study and master planning services for the project, and is charged with devising a market driven development concept that will limit the financial risk and obligation of the client, thus turning a current liability into a community asset.